- Custom rear body/side door access fire command, law enforcement and medical equipment cabinets, including ALS and BLS configurations and patient transport capable designs.
- Custom front cabin (between driver/passenger seat) control consoles, including installation of customer-supplied radio equipment.
- A full array of audible and visual warning system options, including products from Whelen Engineering, Code III and Federal Signal.
- Temperature controlled biomedical storage options, including our exclusive “Thermotec 2000″ high efficiency thermoelectric heating and cooling system.
- Our unique refrigerant-free component design provides optimal heating and cooling performance operating on shoreline, engine alternator or back up battery power, and is available in a variety of BTUs and sizes to meet your specific cabinetry design and equipment requirements.
- High energy electrical generating, distribution and management systems, featuring aircraft grade SLX number/colored coded wiring harnesses, to keep your unit in a response-ready mode at all times.
- A wide variety of custom striping and graphics options.A full catalog of aftermarket options and accessories (running boards, grille guards, visors, flashlights, etc…) designed to maximize the usefulness and appearance of your 1st priority conversion package.
If you haven’t completed Quick Response Quote request yet, you can do so here. We’re ready to build your vehicle to meet your exact needs.
Take a moment to visit some of our satisfied customers’ units in our Deliveries section and learn why so many demanding emergency service agencies have made 1st Priority the manufacturer of choice for their conversion project. Call today and ask one of our specialists how we can help you get the most from your capital equipment dollars with a premium-quality 1st Priority conversion package.
For more info on Conversions contact:
Nate Seely : email@example.com
Contact Number : 908-645-0626
For more info on Law Enforcement Conversions contact:
Ken Wilson : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number : 800-526-5106