Why Remount? First Priority has the answers! Today’s sophisticated and durable emergency vehicles are designed to far outlive the useful life of their chassis, many having a 15-year or greater life expectancy and modular body warranty. With the ever increasing costs of today’s emergency vehicles, remounting may save as much as 50% of the cost of a new unit! At First Priority, we specialize in the remounting and refurbishing of all manufacturers makes and model ambulances and rescues into “like new” condition on current model year chassis. Our experience includes such diverse manufacturers as Road Rescue, Mobile Medical, Horton, Braun, McCoy-Miller, PL Custom Body, Wheeled Coach, Medtec, EVI and others. Features of our remount services include:
- A variety of chassis models/styles to meet your specific response needs
- A full array of refurbishment services including repainting, body repair, new graphics, and electrical upgrades, interior updates (cabinets, flooring, etc…).
- Remounting of any manufacturer’s Make, model and style.
- Fast turnaround time.
- Free regional pick up and, delivery available.
- Extensive warranties on all remount/refurbishment services.
- Financing packages available.
- Loaner units available.