First Priority Bus Sales
First Priority is now proud to represent Lion Buses and Trans Tech Buses
- Lowest cost of total ownership
- Lowest maintenance cost
- Longest life cycle
Lion has developed a school bus that withstands corrosion by using materials that have already proven themselves for over 25 years in transit and coach industry.
- The one-piece composite roof, side panels, front and rear masks and hood make the Lion a corrosion proof bus. The few joints and rivets result in a no leak body.
- The one-piece stepwell, the wheelhouses and the anti-acid battery box and tray offer an unmatched durability and a significant maintenance cost decrease during the life cycle of the bus
- No corrosion stepwell. A first in the school bus industry
- TPO body skirts resist corrosion, most impacts and are easy to replace
Lion bus safety is second to none
- The 20% larger windshield and the most aggressive hood slope offer the best driver visibility of the industry
- One-piece galvanized roof bows boxed with a unique steel cap offer optimal body strength
- Lion has the only custom made chassis for the school bus industry. Its design offers the widest passenger entrance as well as an unmatched driver comfort
- The driver area was custom design for today’s driver. The integrated garbage bin is an example of Lion’s improvement in the driver area
Lion offers the most silent school bus ride of the industry by paying specific attention to the assembly process as well as the materials used.
- Best-in-Class components, easy maintenance and 24-hour parts availability
- Lion’s chassis includes the Cummins engine and the Allison transmission. The best in the industry
Trans Tech Bus is the manufacturer of industry-leading conventional and environmental-friendly electric Type-A school buses. We are setting the pace into the future of the Type-A bus market and redefining school transportation. From our new aerodynamic body design to our convenient versa track seating system you will find features like these and many others standard on all models.
Star in Student Transportation
The SST is the first Type A school bus to offer improved aerodynamic styling while still providing unmatched strength and durability. Offering a pan formed floor, bolted safety cage construction, and more driver protection, the SST is built like no other Type A school bus available today. Designed to provide maximum years of service while decreasing operation cost, the SST does both in style.
ST Aero Series
The ST Aero, is the smallest star in student transportation. Offering the same styling cues and construction as its bigger siblings, the ST Aero is the clear choice for those looking for single wheel Type A school buses. The ST Aero provides larger bus durability, safety and reliability–only in a smaller package.
Need something more maneuverable with better sightlines, yet still have dual rear wheel stability. The Roadstar is your ONLY choice! The only narrow body dual rear wheel school bus available today, the Roadstar offers 3+2 seating while maintaining a 12-inch aisle. For operators wanting more than a single wheel, and something slightly smaller than the standard dual wheel, Roadstar is the only choice!
Child Safe Transporter
The CST is the MFSAB that shares construction and bodies with the SST. Offering distinct front cap styling, the CST does more than just remove the warning lights but provides its own look and feel. With up to 6 body sections the CST is ready to carry people from the pre-school age through the high school activity trip. Looking for a MFSAB with style, you’ve found it with the CST!
Posted by Bill Sierchio
on January 2, 2015