Road Rescue and First Priority have a long term relationship which has blossomed into a successful business partnership. For more than 30 years Road Rescue has manufactured premium quality ambulances with one philosophy in mind, “In Service for Life”.
From their state of the art facility located in Winter Park Florida, Road Rescue has a history of innovations which offers a long-lasting value into every emergency vehicle that they manufacture. Road Rescue has been at the forefront of innovations and strive to stay there. Many of Road Rescues Innovations are now standard in the industry.
Safety and Structural Integrity
In the business of saving lives, cutting corners just isn’t worth it. Which is why we design our vehicles with specific features to help protect patients and crew from accidents and contaminants.
All Road Rescue Vehicles are Built to Survive a Severe Accident
- We utilize .125 aluminum machine formed construction in our vertical corner radius. The energy generated in an accident is absorbed by the structure of the vehicle; not the occupants.
- The perimeter of the roof is framed with a radius extrusion with triple-wall webbing for long-term stress and protection from roll-over.
- The module subfloor consists of side extrusion beams stacked along longitudinal runners, creating a 4-inch high “Ladder Frame” substructure. Inlaid between the runners is a 2-inch high expanded foam core that is laminated with aluminum for added rigidity. This “Super Structure” assembly provides for superior structural strength and protection from side impacts.
- All interior cabinets are “Box Pan Formed” aluminum, designed as a structural enhancement, providing a “Box Within a Box” for superior structural integrity.
- For your protection, our standard interior is 100% wood free and includes Anti-Microbial grab bars, vacuum formed seats and back rests and medical devises and biohazard storage placed for minimal movement from a the belted seating.
Some of Road Rescues Innovations Include
- Patient Entrance & exterior compartment doors “Double Box Pan” which include door hinges hidden from view
- Composite floor system with expanded foam for greater payload, acoustic and insulation
- Cabinet restocking feature with entire face frame hinged and held open with gas shocks to allow for efficient restocking
Road Rescue continues to impress the market place with their:
- “Whisper Quiet” wood free interior design
- Safety & structural integrity which includes their “Super Structure Assembly”
- LCD Smart Display Multi-Plexing System
From a cost-effective Type II Transmedic, to our packed Duramedic and up through our “Custom Edition” Ultramedic models, Road Rescue Delivers more for your hard earned dollar than any other manufacturer. Additionally, Road Rescue is also one of only two ambulance manufacturers in the United States that is ISO 9001:2008 certified. Additonal information can be found on the Road Rescue website
Take a moment to contact our ambulance sales manager Ken Clark to schedule a demonstration visit or a sales meeting with your committee.