First Priority Emergency Vehicles established in 1998 and has become the leading North East regional player in the emergency vehicle arena. The company has also spent the last 15 years developing a global foot print, executing transactions in 21 countries. First Priority has received such awards as 2013 Presidential E Award for Export Excellence and Think Global’s 2010 exporter of the year.
First Priority Emergency Vehicles is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and distributors of a comprehensive array of firefighting, emergency medical, specialized rescue and mobile health vehicles and equipment.
Significant domestic customers:
- New Jersey State Police
- New York City Fire Department
- New York City Police Department
- Washington DC Metro Bomb Squad
- City of Boston Massachusetts
- U.S. Postal Service
- Largest KME Dealer in the Country. #1 in Sales Volume & Overall Dealership Reinvestment
- #1 McCoy Miller Dealer in Overall Sales Volume – For 5 Years Running
- Established first ever State Contract for Cooperative Purchasing of Fire Apparatus