Join us at the 2013 NJ Fireman’s Convention, Wildwood, NJ
Please stop by and see us at the 2013 NJ State Fireman’s Convention in Wildwood, NJ. First Priority’s booth is located at the North Lot and Ocean Avenue.
First Priority Emergency Vehicles is proud to display twelve (12) pieces of equipment from our three divisions consisting of the following:
- Highlands, NJ – KME 81 ft Mid-mount Tower Ladder
- Westampton, NJ – KME 109 ft Rear Mount Ladder
- Kingwood Township, NJ – 3300 Gallon KME Freightliner / Eliminator Tanker
- Brooklawn, NJ – KME Custom Pumper
- West Long Branch NJ KME custom pumper
- Hazle Township, PA – Custom KME Heavy Duty Rescue
- City of Millville, NJ – KME Custom Pumper
Ambulance / EMS
- A First Priority Renaissance Remount (Available for immediate sale)
- Cliffside Park NJ Braun Chief XL ambulance
- Chevy Road Rescue Ultramedic Demo (Available for immediate sale)
Specialty Vehicle Division / SUV
- Hillsborough Fire District, NJ – Chevrolet Suburban, Fire Command Conversion
- Borough of Hampton, NJ – Ford Expedition EL, Fire Command Conversion
Our Specialty Vehicle Division will also be supporting the following companies:
- The Code 3 booth with a Chevrolet Tahoe conversion, which includes a premium Code 3 emergency lighting package.
- The Command Light booth with a Ford Expedition EL Conversion (available for immediate sale) which includes a Shadow RT 12-volt command light tower.
Our sales consultants look forward to seeing our current and future customers. Please be sure to stop and say hello!
Posted by admin
on September 11, 2013